The competition will start on 23 February 2017 and will end in May 2017.
The timeline will be as follows:
- start date: 23 February 2017
- completion of question round: 8 March 2017, 23:00 hrs
- answering questions: 21 March 2017, 23:00 hrs.
- registration closing date: 31 March 2017, 17:00 hrs. (REGISTRATION CLOSING DATE IS EXTENDED TO MARCH 31, 17 HRS)
- entry closing date: 3 April 2017, 17:00 hrs.
- review by Trudo: beginning of April 2017
- assessment by jury: 9 April 2017 up to and incl. 30 April 2017
- feasibility test Trudo: 17 up to and incl. 29 April 2017announcement of shortlist: 30 April 2017
- announcement of winners / award ceremony: May 2017 (to be determined)
- end of competition: end of May 2017
The submissions are evaluated by a professional jury comprising the following members:
- Jurgen Bey, head of the Sandberg Institute and designer at Studio Makkink & Bey (Chairperson)
- Pieter Buijs, resident of strijp-S
- Jarrik Ouburg, architect Office Jarrik Ouburg
- Jack Hock, director-Strijp-S and team leader Slimmer Investeren Sint Trudo
- Lonny van Ryswyk, designer Atelier NL (Trudo Lab)
- Anne van Strien, Space creator at beeckk advisors for spatial development (Trudo Lab)